Snowglobe Chalet Metal Stencil by Laura Drahozal
This card is 4 1/2 " by 5 3/4 "
1) Ink the back of the Snowglobe Stencil with the Versamark Ink.
2) Remove one side of the backing paper of the double sided mounting paper. Keep the backing paper.
3) Place the stencil, inked side down, on top of the mounting paper.
4) Very carefully place the embossing powder into the wells. You will need the extra backing paper and the Picasso shield to mask out the areas that you do not want the powders in. Start with the lightest color and gently press it in with your finger. Once a color is down, it is less likely to take unwanted colors in the area, but you still need to be very careful if you are particular about colors. Colors used - Opaque Embossing Powder - Baby Blue, Aqua, Ruby Red; Clear Embossing Powders - Crystal, Clear Lemon, Clear Lavender, Clear Bark; PEARLustre Embossing Powders - Tanzanite, Emerald; Metallic Embossing Powders - Pirate Gold
5) Once you have finished adding all the embossing powder, carefully flick the back to remove any excess.
6) Place the project, stencil side down, on a flat surface and gently lift an edge and pull the mounting paper from the stencil.
7) Heat set the project with the embossing tool.
8) Cover the project with the pearl glitter and use the stencil brush to remove the excess.
9) Stamp the evergreen paper with the Holly Background Stamp, using the Versamark Ink. You will need to stamp the image 4 times to completely cover a paper 4 1/4" by 5 1/2".
10) Cover the image with Emerald Pearlustre Embossing Powder, tap off the excess and heat set.
11) Stamp the sentiment stamp on white card stock using the Versamark.
12) Cover with Opaque White Embossing powder, shake off excess and heat emboss.
13) Take the backing off of the snowglobe image and place on white card stock.
14) Fussy cut the snowglobe image and the sentiment image.
15) Adhere the sentiment image onto the Firecracker card stock.
10) Fussy cut a mat around the sentiment.
11) Assemble the card.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Card Stock in Firecracker, Evergreen and White Smoke
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project