Snowman Tree by Pam Bray
- Stamp background image on white paper with Versa mark. Apply embossing powder, heat set.
- Blend distress ink over top of embossed paper using blending tool.
- Adhere prepared embossed paper to card stock mats, adhere to card front.
- Lay stencil on white card stock, apply distress ink to top of stencil using blending tool.
- Lightly apply distress inks over top of prepared stenciled paper. Die Cut out.
- Adhere die cut doily to top of card stock, fussy cut out. Adhere to top of card front.
- Stamp image on white paper, color with markers. Die cut colored image out.
- Apply distress ink carefully around die cut stamped image.
- Apply embossing paste to colored image with palette knife. Allow to dry completely.
- Die cut card stock mat, adhere prepared colored image to top of card stock. Adhere to card front with pop dots.
- Stamp sentiment on card stock with VersaMark. Apply embossing powder, heat set.
- Corner punch sentiment and card stock mat. Adhere together and place on card front.
- Christmas Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Snowflake Sky Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
Also uses these supplies:
- EP208 Ivory Embossing Powder
- EP111 Midnight Black Embossing Powder
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Madras Blue, Plum)
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Broken China, Abandoned Coral)
- Copic® Markers (C0, N3, R22, R24, YR04, YR07, E37, B01, B93, B97, BV04, YG03, YG05)
- Lacy Doily Die by Sizzix®
- Pop Dots™
- Blending Tool
- Deco Corner Punch
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project