Birds and Bones by Alison Heikkila
- Create your card base out of Kraft colored cardstock cut to the size of 6-1/2" x 10."
- Using Onyx Black VersaFine™ Ink, stamp the raven skulls on the card base on a diagonal.
- Coat with Detail Black Embossing Powder. Tap off excess. Heat to set.
- Unscrew the cap of the irRESISTables Spray in Wedding Dress, and flick the straw to get droplets of white on the background.
- Repeat Step 4 wth Love Letter irRESISTables.
- Stamp the Poison stamp on to Black Suede cardstock using VersaMark™ Watermark Ink.
- Coat the Poison image with Ivory Embossing Powder. Tap off excess. Heat to set.
- Die cut the embossed image using the Large "L" Fitted Frame.
- Die cut the Large "H" Fitted Frame with Red cardstock.
- Apply Black Foam Squares to the back of the black die cut layer and attach to the red die cut.
- Attach the die cut layers t the card with ZipDry Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
- DP111 Detail Black Embossing Powder
- EP208 Ivory Embossing Powder
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Black Suede)
- Kraft Cardstock
- Red Cardstock
- irRESISTable Spray by Tsukineko® (Wedding Dress, Love Letter)
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Black Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project