Crowned Skull by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut an 8.5" x 11" piece of Ivory cardstockin half to create two 4.25" x 5.5" panels.
- Using black ink, stamp the Script onto one panel, then randomly sponge Distress inks over top.
- Fold the cardstock in half to form an A2 card, then sponge the edges with Distress inks.
- Stamp the Crowned skull onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers.
- Color the gems in the crown with Red Solar Sparkle Pen.
- Trim the image panel to 4" x 5.25".
- Distress the edges of the image panel with a distress tool and the blade of a pair of scissors.
- Sponge the edges with Distress inks, then adhere to the card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Tim Holtz® Distress® Inks in Old Paper, Pumice Stone, Fired Brick, and Black Soot by Ranger
Red Solar Sparkle Pen by Spectrum Noir™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project