Dog Tree by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Dog Tree on white cardstock with black ink and color with pencils.
- Sponge the edges with shades of green ink and sprinkle around the Dog Tree with Shabby White Embossing Enamel and heat emboss from underneath so the embossing powder doesn't blow off.
- Wrap the corners with ribbon, glue to a red panel and mount to a kraft color card.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dog Tree Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
FREG027 Shabby White Embossing Enamel
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Forest Moss)
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
Ribbon by May Arts
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project