Fairy Dance by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold a 5 ½ x 11 inch cardstock in half for a finished 5 ½ x 5 ½ top-folding card base.
- Create a monoprint background paper with Creative Palette Rounds, acrylic paint, brayer and catalyst tools (Tools that you can safely scrape, smear, and smudge the paint onto the Creative Palette that will not damage it.). Once dry trim to fit onto card base.
- Trim and sand the textured cardstock and glue to card base.
- Tie ribbon around front flap of card base and tie in a knot.
- Stamp Fairy Dance with Onyx Black onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Glue Royal Purple Glass Glitter to waistline of fairy.
- Sprinkle Tinsel Lilac embossing powder to the bottom of petal skirt and use a dry brush to clean away from the outside of the image. Heat emboss from the back side of the paper.
- Trim and mat with coordinating cardstock then glue to card base.
- Frantage Glass Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fairy Dance Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Core’dinations®
Prismacolor Colored Pencils
Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Ribbon by May Arts®
Sand-It™ Gadget by Core’dinations®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project