House-Mouse Designs® Candy Witch by Louise Healy
- Fold a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" piece of Mint Julep cardstock in half to form an A2 card.
- Use the Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink to stamp the Candy Witch and sentiment on white paper, leaving space to die cut around each image, color Candy Witch with Copic Markers.
- Use the Fitted Frames Set B to die cut out the images and die cut matching layers from Concord Double Dot cardstock, adhere the layers together.
- Cut a 2" x 4 1/4" piece of the orange cardstock, edge with the Copic 100 marker, adhere to the left side of the card front about 1/2" in from the edge.
- Use foam tape to add the Candy Witch to the lower right side of the card.
- Adhere the sentiment at an angle in the upper left.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Spooky Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Mint Julep)
Concord Double Dot Patterned Paper by BoBunny
Copic® Markers (E01, E51, E53, E35, T0, T2, T4, YG01, YG23, V12, V15, V17, R81, YR07, Y08 100)
Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
Die Cut Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project