House-Mouse Designs® Gift Giving by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" panel of red cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Die cut a panel of sticky panel with a wavy die and adhere to card base.
- Cover the sticky strip with silver glitter and sprinkle the excess back into the container.
- Adhere a panel of patterned paper to the card.
- Stamp the image on a white panel and color with pencil.
- Back panel with a larger green panel and then adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel.
- Back with a red die cut panel and then adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
MG03 Silver Micro Glitter
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Patterned Paper by BoBunny
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project