Laurel Burch™ Mermaid Fish Hello by Fran Seiford
- Tear a piece of blue color cardstock and dry emboss with the back of different size circle dies from Build A Wreath Die Set using plate sandwich instructions from die machine manufacturer. Glue onto folded 5-inch square cardstock base.
- Die cut circle from blue cardstock and stamp phrase from Floral Greetings in black ink. Glue onto card base.
- Stamp fish and waves in multiples on Mixed Media White Paper and color with Copic Markers.
- Die cut fish and waves with Mermaid Fish Die Set.
- Adhere small fish and waves to card with ZipDry glue and large fish with foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 3D Foam Adhesives by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project