Mother Mary by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Mother Mary on cream cardstock with black ink and color with colored pencils.
- Sponge edges with Antique Linen ink and set aside.
- Stamp DECOR Music on watercolor paper with VersaMark ink and emboss with white embossing powder.
- Rub Antique Linen, Tea Dye and Walnut Stain inks directly onto embossed pieces, then spray with water so the inks blend. Let dry.
- Once dry, stick a panel of Sticky Panels diagonally on to this then lay the stamped piece on top. Sprinkle the exposed Sticky Panel's with elements from the Encrusted Jewel Blue Kit and emboss.
- Mount to a blue card.
Also uses these supplies:
EJK03 Encrusted Jewel Blue Kit
EP100 White Embossing Powder
GS402 Spray BottleMy Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
#140 Hot Press Watercolor Paper by Fabriano
Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Walnut, Tea Dye, Antique Linen)
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project