Musical Motif Canvas by Suzanne Czosek
- Paint Canvas with White Acrylic Paint.
- Attach embellishments with hot glue to canvas. Use stack art chipboard and attach on canvas using glue.
- Lay down Music Note Stencil and apply embossing paste to canvas. Let Dry.
- Paint surface with Gesso.
- Spray Glimmer Mists randomly across surface of Gesso. Let Dry.
- Highlight objects with touches of white acrylic paint.
- Stamp Music over surface using Black Ink.
- Stamp Live Creatively using black ink in left corner.
- Stamp script over background randomly using black ink.
- Highlight objects using white gel pen.
Also uses these supplies:
M309 Live Creatively (retired)
White Acrylic Paint
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project