PYL Whisper Friendship by Leadonna Fritts
- Stamp image with black ink, color and fussy cut.
- Make an A2 card base with a tent fold from red cardstock.
- Trim patterned paper for background.
- Adhere patterned paper to the card base with matte medium.
- Trim a piece of white cardstock to fit across the bottom of the patterned paper.
- Tear the white paper and adhere to card base over patterned paper as shown.
- Add a light coat of gesso over white paper and blend it out into the patterned paper.
- Paint a light coat of yellow green paint across gessoed paper, blend a little bit of gesso over the top.
- Using matte medium, adhere image to front of card.
- Stamp sentiment on a strip of white paper with archival ink.
- Trim into individual words, add a little distress ink around the edges and adhere with matte medium.
- Using PITT pen, add little dashes around each word, set aside to dry.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Tweet Chirps Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Whisper Friendship Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors™ Firecracker Cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
- Hip Hip Hooray 6x6 Paper Pad by American Crafts®
- Alcohol Markers by Copic® - C00, 0,1; R20, 24, 27, 29; B24, 26, 28, 91, 93, 95, 97, 99; G0000, 03, 05, 07; E42, 43, 44, 50, 51, 53
- Archival™ Jet Black Ink Pad by Ranger®
- Tumbled Glass Distress® Ink by Ranger®
- E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives®
- Media™ Matte Medium by DecoArt®
- Media™ Gesso by DecoArt®
- Media™ Fluid Acrylic by DecoArt® - Yellow Green Light
- PITT Artist Pen in Black by Faber-Castell®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project