Rose Garden Pink by Fran Seiford
- Create pink card base.
- On white panel of mixed media paper stamp blue swirls around outside edge.
- Use blue ink pad and sponge to add blue ink to outer edge of card fading towards center of panel.
- Stamp roses in black on white paper and color as desired.
- Die cut roses and adhere to blue panel.
- Tie ribbon around blue panel tucking under rose leaves.
- Adhere rose panel to card front.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Cling Rose Garden Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Rose Garden Cutting Dies Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Blue Stamp Pad
Die Cutting Machine
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project