Steampunk Clock Celebrate Birthday by Laura Drahozal
- The card base is 6-1/2” by 9-1/2” folded on the side.
- Tape the Steampunk Clock Stencil over the Muslin cardstock. Be sure to start taping with one full strip of tape adhering the top edge of the stencil. It will act as a hinge for easy stencil removal.
- Use the palette knife to place Gold Embossing Paste on the edge of the Paste Spreader.
- Place the paste spreader on the top edge of the stencil and pull towards you, leaving the spreader on the stencil, like a squeegee and depositing paste into all of the wells of the stencil.
- Replace unused paste into the container.
- Remove the stencil, pulling the tape from the bottom and the sides and tilting the stencil up, using the top piece as a hinge. You will lastly remove that top piece with the stencil.
- While the paste is still wet, sprinkle the various embossing powders over the image.
- Heat the image with the heat tool, allowing it to bubble.
- Stamp the birthday stamp with Memento Ink on the Mixed Media paper.
- Cut the fancy frame out of the Brown Eyes card stock using the Fitted Frames A die and your manual die cut machine.
- Use the craft sheet, blending tool and Distress Ink to age the pieces.
- Assemble the card.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
Also uses these supplies:
- L266 Celebrate Birthday
- DCP1005 Fitted Frames A Die Set
- FREG026 Aged Black Embossing Enamel
- FREG024 Aged Gold Embossing Enamel
- FREG023 Aged Silver Embossing Enamel
- FREG025 Aged Copper Embossing Enamel
- EP102 Pirate Gold Embossing Powder
- DP102 Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- DP111 Detail Black Embossing Powder
- EP101 Sterling Silver Embossing Powder
- EP226 PEARLustre™ Champagne Pearl Embossing Powder
- MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
- MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
- DWLX7018 Steampunk Clock Stencil
- DWLM2010 Paste Spreader
- DWDGP Gold Embossing Paste
- DWDPK Palette Knife
- Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Muslin, Brown Eyes)
- Tim Holtz® Walnut Distress Ink by Ranger®
- Heat Tool
- Craft Sheet
- Blending Tool
- Die Cut Machine
- Foam Mounting Tape by 3M® 1/2"
- Removable Tape by 3M®
- Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project