Steampunk Scrapbook Page by Wendy Price
- Spritz cardstock with alcohol. Drip alcohol inks randomly on cardstock. Spritz with more alcohol if more blending is desired. Allow to dry.
- Stamp Cling Steampunk images randomly on cardstock.
- Stamp clock image from Steampunk in Versamark on background. Heat emboss with Detail White embossing powder.
- Stamp script image from Steampunk set on tag in Versamark. Heat emboss with Detail Gold embossing powder.
- Ink tag with Distress ink. Spritz with water to create a distressed look. Allow to dry.
- Stamp key image from Steampunk set on tag with permanent ink.
- Adhere photo, tag and journaling strip to cardstock. Trim and adhere to background cardstock.
- Mat layout on brown cardstock. Embellish with decorative tape.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Distress Ink Spray by Ranger®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project