Teapot Posies by Monika Thomas
- Cut background papers to fit 5x7 card.
- Stamp Teapot image onto white paper and color.
- Stamp words onto white paper and cut into the shape of a tag/teabag. Ink the outer flower image from the Teapot image and stamp randomly on tag.
- Cut a small square of white paper and stamp part of the flower image and color.
- Distress both tag and square with brown ink on edges
- Attach jute from tag to small white square.
- Finish by layering doily, background papers and Teapot image.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Teapot Posies Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
5x7 Card Base
Graphic 45 Papers
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Jute Twine from May Arts Ribbon
4" White Doily
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project