Tree Wish Tag by Alison Heikkila
- Die cut the 2 3/8" x 4 3/4" Framelets tag out of Mixed Media White Paper
- Stamp the image with Evergreen VersaColor™ Ink.
- Sprinkle Clear Embossing Powder on to the image and heat set.
- Color the image using the Memento Markers listed.
- Swirl VersaMagic® Ink Desert Sand and Wheat on the tag. Wipe off the embossed area with a cloth or tissue.
- Spritz the tag with New Sprout Fireworks! Spray. Wipe off the embossed area with a cloth or tissue.
- Ink the edges of the tag with VersaMark™ Ink. I like to do 2 edges at a time.
- Sprinkle the inked edges with Vintage Olive Tinsel Embossing Powder and heat set.
- Repeat with the other 2 sides.
- Apply Red Dot Sparklers to the tag.
- Tie ribbon to the tag.
Also uses these supplies:
- VersaColor™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Evergreen)
- Memento™ Markers by Tsukineko® (Lady Bug, Cottage Ivy, Bamboo Leaves, Cantaloupe, Rhubarb Stalk)
- VersaMagic® Ink by Tsukineko® (Sahara Sand, Wheat)
- Fireworks! Spray™ by Tsukineko® (New Sprout)
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Framelets Tag Collection Die by Sizzix®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project