Winter Home by Louise Healy
- Fold a 5" x 10" piece of Evergreen cardstock in half to form a square card.
- Stamp the Winter Home on a 4 1/4" x 4 1/2" piece of white cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink, color with Copic markers.
- Use the ruler and pencil to draw a light line along the left and right sides of the image using the width of the frame to line it up (it should end up 3 3/4" wide), trim up the bottom edge close to the lowest holly leaf.
- Cut in from one edge at the base of the oval frame and cut around the frame to the other side, coming back out to the edge across from the first cut (you should have a white section around the holly that is 2" x 3 3/4").
- Use the 100 marker to edge the frame, mount the lower portion on a 2 1/4" x 4" piece of the Wild Berry Vintage paper (you can edge this paper with the R59).
- Adhere 4 1/4" x 4 3/8" piece of Evergreen to a 4 1/2" x 4 5/8" piece of Wild Berry Vintage, wrap a piece of the ribbon around the two and adhere in the back, adhere to the card front.
- Use the glue pen and Crystal Micro Glitter to add some glitter to the snow area of the scene, the cabin roof, and the tops of the berries, let dry.
- Use foam tape to add the Winter Home to the card front.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Winter Home Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
MG01 Crystal Micro Glitter
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Evergreen)
Wild Berry Vintage Patterned Paper by BoBunny
Copic® Markers (BG0000, BG000, B0000, B00, BV20, YG0000, YG01, YG03, YG17, YG63, YG67, Y13, Y17, Y21, Y26, YR30, R22, R24, R29, R59, C1, C5, E23, E27, E29, 0, 100)
3/4" Antique Gold Crepe Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Quickie Glue Pen
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project