Bird Blossom Hope Sings by Pam Hornschu
- Create 4 X 6 inch top-fold card from brown cardstock. Place I Beams stencil on top, tape around edges with removable tape, and rouge a mix of black and brown inks over the design with a large stencil brush.
- Stamp bird with brown ink on light blue panel. Use bird die to cut out. Stamp sentiment and branch with Sepia VersaFine, and emboss with Clear Bark powder. Add shading to branch with marker.
- Stamp bird on section of music score in brown ink. Sponge ink over surface to ink-distress. Line up music panel behind cut out bird panel and adhere one to the other with foam tape. Adhere both to card front.
- Stamp leaves on green cardstock. Die cut, add shading with marker, and pop up on card front with foam tape.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Hope Sings Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Design I Beam Metal Stencil 11.99
- 3/4 inch Brush #18 Natural Handle 3.59
- Bird Blossom Die Cut Set 9.99
Also uses these supplies:
VersaFine™ Sepia Ink by Tsukineko®
Copic® Markers (W5)
Cardstock by Core'dinations®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project