Bird Blossom Scrapbook Canvas by Pam Hornschu
- Brush light blue acrylic paint randomly over canvas. Let dry. Place blocks or books behind to create firm surface for stamping. Stamp crackle in brown ink around edges.
- Place Vintage Decor stencil on ivory cardstock, and tape all sides with removable tape. Brush over design with frisquet and let dry. Brush pastel pink acrylic paint over surface. Let dry. Rub away frisquet material to reveal design. Stamp sentiment in cocoa ink over top.
- Stamp flora over surface with cocoa ink. Tear an opening at bottom, and curl edges. Ink distress over panel. Adhere panel of patterned paper behind torn edge to reveal.
- Place stencil on panel of pink cardstock, and tape all four sides. Mix small amount of embossing paste with light blue acrylic. Spread paste over design. Remove stencil to clean immediately, and set panel aside to dry. Brush a wash of white paint over surface, and let dry.
- Stamp and die cut bird on light blue cardstock. Stamp a branch where desired on project.
- Adhere pasted panel, patterned paper panel, paint-washed photo, and bird as shown in picture. Adhere ribbon bow. Distress around edges with cocoa ink and sharp edges of Picasso tool.
- Apply Tacky Glue to desired areas, and sprinkle with pastel fragments.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Hope Sings Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- Vintage Decor Metal Stencil 11.99
- 3/4 inch Brush #18 Natural Handle 3.59
- Cling Bird Blossom Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Bird Blossom Die Cut Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
DW-Screens (set of three)
Memento™ Rich Cocoa & London Fog Inks by Tsukineko®
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
"Botanical Tea: Sweet Chamomile" Patterned Paper by Graphic 45® Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Tacky Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Narrow Satin Ribbon by May Arts®
12" Square Canvas
White, Pastel Pink, & Light Blue Acrylic Paints
Liquid Drawing Gum by Pebeo
1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project