Butterfly Pattern by Wendy Price
- Cut stamped image vertically, cutting away butterfly wings.
- Stencil design on tag with embossing paste and allow to dry.
- When tag is dry, ink with distress inks. Splatter with water.
- Stamp floral design and sentiment on tag.
- Adhere washi tape and butterfly stamp image to tag.
- Embellish with ribbon.
- Adhere tag to cardfront.
- Butterfly Pattern Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
Also uses these supplies:
Frantage Flowers Perfectly Clear Stamps – SSC1198 (retired)
Angel Wings Quotes Perfectly Clear Stamps – SSC1201 (retired)
Clear Scrap Mascil
Ranger Distress Inks
Spectrum Noir (CG2, CT4, GB3)
May Arts Ribbon
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project