Daisy Pot Trio by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 10 1/2" x 5 1/4" panel of pink cardstock in half to create a 5 1/4" square card.
- Punch scallop border on the top and bottom edge of a yellow panel and adhere to card.
- Adhere a teal panel to card.
- Tie Ribbon around the bottom of the card.
- Stamp image on white cardstock and color with pencils.
- Trim around the image leaving parts of the image "out of the box".
- Back panel with black cardstock and adhere to the card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a larger pick die cut panel.
- Adhere panel to card with 3D foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Caribean Sea, Wildflower Honey, Pink, Black)
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Border Punch by EKSuccess®
- Yellow Mini Check & White Gingham Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project