Dutch Tulips Windmill by Fran Seiford
- Create blue top-folded card base.
- Stamp corner motif four times in black on white cardstock to make bordered circle frame for windmill.
- Stamp windmill in center of circle as shown with black ink.
- Color images lightly with blue markers.
- Trim all four sides of image with border dies from Spring Borders Set.
- Adhere windmill panel to front of blue card base.
- Tie ribbon around card front.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Cling Dutch Tulips Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Spring Borders Cutting Dies Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project