Halloween Labels Bottles by Cat Haverstick
- Emboss Witch and Skeleton Label stamps in white embossing powder on black cardstock and cut out with cutting die.
- Emboss Cat with black embossing powder on kraft cardstock and cut out with cutting die.
- Cut out tags from kraft cardstock using cutting dies.
- Stamp words on tags and punch hole in top.
- Distress cardstock as desired with coffee or ink.
- Use hole punch to create hole in top of each tag.
- Fill three glass jars with cork tops with glitter, mica, or other "potions".
- Attach ribbon around jars with glue dots.
- Attach embossed labels to jar with glue dots.
- Crumble a brown paper bag in hands until soft and leathery.
- Tear sections from bag and place over corked jar top.
- Wrap twine around jar top to secure and add tags.
Also uses these supplies:
Glass Jars and Contents
Twine by May Arts
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Kraft Cardstock, Black Cardstock
Brown Paper Bag
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project