Hallowen Labels Coffin by Lea Fritts
- Sand and paint purchased coffin with Lamp Black Americana Acrylic Paint.
- Trace coffin lid on back side of patterned paper with pencil, cut out cutting off 1/4" on all sides.
- Glue patterned paper inside coffin lid.
- Stamp skeleton lable in black ink on white cardstock, cut out with cutting die.
- Stamp Booooo to You greeting in black ink on orange cardstock, cut in a flag shape.
- Adhere label and sentiment inside lid as shown.
- Glue plastic skeleton into coffin as shown.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Halloween Labels Cling Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
- Spooky Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
Wooden Coffin - Celebrate It at Michaels
Die Cutting Machine
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Lamp Black Americana Acrylic Paint by DecoArt
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project