Hibiscus Conch by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Hibiscus Conch on white paper with black ink and color with pencils.
- Shade around the image with blue chalk using a flat brush.
- Sprinkle Golden Sand Embossing Powder to the bottom of the image and heat from underneath so the powder doesn't blow off.
- Sprinkle Vintage Blue Tinsel Embossing Powder to the top left corner heating the same way.
- Layer onto a black panel and wrap the right side with ribbon. Glue to a Sky card.
- Die cut a white and Grasshopper panel using the Fitted Frames A Set. Stamp sentiment from the the Ocean Wisdom Perfectly Clear Set on the white frame with black ink.
- Sprinkle Golden Sand Embossing Powder on the bottom of the white frame and heat from underneath. Sponge the top of the frame with blue chalk. Glue to card.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Ocean Wisdom Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
- Hibiscus Conch Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Sky, Grasshopper)
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- Ribbon by May Arts
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project