House-Mouse® Dandelion Bouquet by Kristine Reynolds
- Stencil the houndstooth stencil on a green panel of cardstock with silver embossing paste and set aside to dry.
- Fold a 8-1/2" x 5-1/4" panel of Banana Pepper cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Stamp the image on a white panel with black ink and color with pencils.
- Back the panel with orange cardstock.
- Adhere the stenciled panel to the card base.
- Adhere the image panel to the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment on a white die cut panel.
- Back the panel with an orange die cut panel and then adhere to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Houndstooth Metal Stencil 10.99
- Dandelion Bouquet Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Mint Julep, Banana Peppers, and Sweet Potato)
- Colored Pencils
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project