House-Mouse Designs® Castle Construction by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 5 1/2" panel of Spearmint cardstock in half to create a 5 1/2" square card.
- Adhere a 5 3/8" square panel of Caribbean Sea carstock to the card.
- Adhere a 5 1/4" square panel of patterned paper to the card.
- Adhere a 2" x 5 1/4" piece of cork to the card.
- Tie ribbon around the top of the card.
- Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Back the panel with a larger die cut panel of Sweet Potato cardstock.
- Adhere the panel to the card.
- Stamp the sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a larger die cut panel of Caribbean Sea cardstock.
- Adhere the sentiment panel to the card.
- Install the brad.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Ocean Wisdom Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
- Castle Construction Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
EP211 Golden Sand Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Spearmint, Caribbean Sea, Sweet Potato)
Deep Blue Dream Patterned Paper Graphic 45
Cork by DCWV®
Starfish Brad by Eyelet Outlet
Ribbon by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project