House-Mouse Designs® Poppy Nap by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the image on to Canson Mixed Media Paper using VersaFine ink.
- Color the image using the Zig Clean Color Markers Listed.
- Smudge on blue chalk for the sky and brown chalk for the ground.
- Trim the image.
- Cut a mat of Bazzill cardstock in Ivy to the size of 4-1/4" x 3-3/16."
- Create the card base out of Harvest Orange cardstock and cut to the size of 6-1/2" x 10."
- Using the small poppy from the Pretty Poppies set, stamp the image all over the front of the card base using VersaMark ink.
- Sprinkle all the stamped images with Detail Clear Embossing Powder and heat set.
- Adhere a piece of satin ribbon approximately 1-1/4" from the bottom of the card.
- Glue all layers using Zip Dry Glue.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Cling Pretty Poppies Stamp Set 11.99
- Poppy Nap Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Harvest Orange
Bazzill Cardstock: Ivy
Beacon Adhesives: ZipDry™ Paper Glue
Zig Clean Color Markers: 010, 020, 023, 029, 044, 048, 064, 062, 065, 069, 071, 072, 094, 220, 901, 902
May Arts Ribbon
Canson Mixed Media Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project