Hummingbirds Framed Art by Amy Hurley-Purdie
- Cut water color paper to fit 8” x 10” frame. Saturate paper with water. Color acrylic block with Peacock Feathers marker. Using very wet brush pull color from acrylic block and randomly dab on to wet paper to create background sky. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp Humming Bird and flowers on to water color paper. And cut out with coordinating cutting dies. Color with markers and use wet brush to move colors around. Bird; Peacock Feathers, Mustard Seed, Festive Berries, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Evergreen Bough, Mowed Lawn, Faded Jeans, Pine Needles. Flowers; Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Pine Needles. Set aside to dry.
- Foam tape bird and flowers to sky background. Add Zip Dry to bird wings, and sprinkle with Pink Micro Glitter. Add Zip Dry to bird head, and sprinkle with Teal Micro Glitter. Add Zip Dry to bird neck, and sprinkle with Sun Flower Micro Glitter. Add Zip Dry to flower centers, and sprinkle with Sun Flower Micro Glitter. Place in frame.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Hummingbirds Die Set 9.99
Also uses these supplies:
Watercolor Paper by Strathmore®
Tim Holtz® Peacock Feathers, Mustard Seed, Festive Berries, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Evergreen Bough, Mowed Lawn, Faded Jeans, & Pine Needles Distress Markers by Ranger®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project