Mermaid Friends Seahorse Tag by Pam Bray
- Stamp and color two seahorse images, fussy cut one and set aside.
- Die cut second seahorse image, ink edges with distress ink.
- Stamp tag with black ink.
- Cover insert with card stock, ink edges of tag and insert with distress ink.
- Add tag insert to top of tag with pop dots.
- Place seahorse image to top of tag with pop dots.
- Adhere Encrusted Jewel Teal kit to top of tag using glue pen.
- Add ribbon to top of tag along with enamel dots.
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye® (Wildflower Honey)
- Luggage Tag Die by Sizzix®
- Copic® Markers (E31, E33, BG70, BG72)
- Tim Holtz® Distress Inks by Ranger® (Cracked Pistachio, Mermaid Lagoon, Wild Honey)
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Glue Pen by Tombow
- Pop Dots™
- Small Enamel Dots
- Seam Binding
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project