Open Sheep by Debi Hammons
- Fold yellow cardstock in half to form card base.
- Wrap ribbon vertically around the middle of the dot cardstock and tie in a bow at the top. Glue to the card front.
- Tape the stencil over yellow cardstock and spread white paste over the sheep.
- Take off the stencil and let dry completely. Clean the stencil.
- Die cut the sheep with the fitted frame die. Die cut a larger frame from white cardstock for background. Glue the two pieces together.
- Place the stencil back over the sheep. With a sponge dauber, add glue to the entire sheep. Remove the stencil. Clean.
- Pour white fun flock over the sheep. Pat it down then tap off the excess and return it to the jar. Attach to the card front with foam squares.
- With the glue pen, glue on the googly eyes.
Also uses these supplies:
- FL400 White Fun Flock (retired)
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Patterned Cardstock by American Crafts®
- Ribbon by May Arts
- White Glue
- Googly Eyes
- Ball Point Glue Pen
- Die Cutting Machine
- Sponge Daubers
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project