Peace on Earth Silver by Dreamweaver
- Place Peace on Earth Stencil directly on Multi-Purpose platform of die cutting machine, make sure the words read the WRONG way.
- Place a panel of silver, moire cardstock over the stencil and lightly spritz the back with rubbing alcohol or water in a spray bottle.
- Place rubber embossing mat over cardstock, then top with two, unused, perfectly flat cutting plates.
- Run stencil and cardstock through cutting die machine to emboss the stencil.
- Adhere embossed panel to a dark gray panel of shimmer cardstock, then to a card front or postcard.
- Add a bow or knot to front of panel.
Also uses these supplies:
Silver Moire Cardstock
Dark Grey Shimmer Cardstock.
Large White Panel Card with Silver Printing.
2 Paper Fasteners
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project