Rose Postcard by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 10 1/2" x 5 1/4" panel of red cardstock in half to create card base.
- Adhere a 5" sqaure panel of vanilla cardstock.
- Adhere a 2" x 5" strip of paterned paper to the card.
- Stamp the image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Sponge distress ink on the panel.
- Back the image with a larger red die cut panel and then adhere to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Rose Postcard Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Antique Linen, Painted Shutters)
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project