Sailboat by Lyn Bernatovich
- Cut card base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4. Set aside. Cut glossy card stock 5-1/4 x 4.
- Ink Transfer Technique: Working with a paint box or craft mat, place the sailboat stencil flat on the work surface with a paper towel underneath. Spritz the stencil with Memories Mists Blue Lagoon until it is heavily loaded. Add a layer of Iridescent for added shimmer. Lay the glossy side of the card stock panel over the stencil and gently smooth your hand over the card stock. Peel off the card stock and set aside to dry. The result is an impressionistic appearance giving a different result every time.
- Apply glue with a Quickie Glue Pen in various areas of the waves. Sprinkle a little glitter and shaved ice, tap off and allow to dry.
- Affix ship panel to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Glossy Cardstock
- Blue Lagoon & Iridescent Memories™ Mists by Stewart Superior
- Quickie Glue Pen by Sakura®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project