Sailboats by Jennie Lin Black
- Using Large Handle SSH46 and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, Stamp image onto alcohol ink compatible paper.
- Color images as desired. Copic colors used in sample are listed above. However, feel free to use watercolors or other coloring mediums.
- Cut images using coordinating die, set aside while you work on the background.
- Lay a piece of chipboard onto your hotplate. Be sure to use small piece of craftmat under to help with spill over. Sprinkle on your blue embossing powders. I used a darker combination on the lower half of the chipboard representing the water, and a lighter combination on the upper half of chipboard to represent the sky. I have a distinct line between the two. A subtle line would be great too!
- Sprinkle in a few sprinkles of chunky white embossing powder FREG021 and a lot of the Deep impression Chunky Clear embossing powder over the entire background piece. Continue adding clear embossing powder until desired thickness is obtained.
- Lay your already colored waves image onto the hotplate and cover with Deep Impression Chunky Clear embossing powder until desired thickness.
- Remove from hotplate using a large spatula. Be careful not to spill hot liquid onto yourself or surrounding area. Cool on craft mat.
- Deep Impressions Chunky Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Ocean Wisdom Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
- Cling Sailboat Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Sailboat Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Patterned Paper
- Super Smooth White Cardstock by Neenah Paper®
- Copic® Markers (E41, E42, E39, E18, E15, B000, B02)
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Big Shot™by Sizzix®
- Hot Plate
- Paper Cutter
- Craft Mat
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project