Snowflake Sky Holiday Expressions by Kristine Reynolds
- Stamp the Snowflake Sky image on a blue cardstock panel with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with Detail White Embossing Powder.
- Back the panel with a slightly larger white panel.
- Tie Blue ribbon around the panel and then adhere to a blue card.
- Tie string of pearl bangles on.
- Stamp sentiment on a white oval panel.
- Back panel with a blue oval panel and then a white oval panel before adhering it to the card with 3D foam squares.
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Snowflake Sky Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Classic Oval Dies by Spellbinders™ Paper Arts
Ribbon & Bangles by May Arts
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project