Tall Palm Trees by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 4 1/4 " piece of Sky cardstock in half to create card base.
- Adhere a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Banana Pepper cardstock to the card.
- Punch the border on the edge of a 3" by 5 1/4" piece of Mandarin cardstock and then adhere to the card.
- Stencil the trees on a white strip of cardstock with glossy embossing paste and allow to dry.
- When dry, sprinkle the blue embossing powders from the kit on the bottom of the strip and heat from underneath to melt.
- Sponge chalk inks on cardstock to create the sunset. (wipe excess off of trees with a damp wipe).
- Tie twine through buttons and adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a die cut panel and then adhere to card.
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Tall Palm Trees Metal Stencil 7.49
- Ocean Wisdom Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- EK22 Beach Embossing Kit
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Mandarin, Banana Pepper, Sky)
- Scallop Edge Die by EKSuccess®
- ColorBox® Chalk Ink Pad by Clearsnap® (Rose Coral, Yellow Citrus, Wisteria, Blue Lagoon)
- Buttons by Buttons Galore
- Twine by American Crafts
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project