Travel Home by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the part of the luggage image you'd like to color with VersaFine ink on Canson's Mixed Media Paper.
- Color in the image with the listed Zig Clean Color Markers and the water brush.
- Die cut a portion of the colored image with the Small E Fitted Frame.
- Die cut with the large E Fitted Frame around the area you cut out previously.
- On Stampendous' Mixed Media Paper, stamp the entire luggage image on the lower left corner. Do not color.
- Stamp the sentiment in the upper right corner.
- Lay the Large E die cut piece exactly on the exact spot of the fully stamped image and glue it down with Zip Dry Glue.
- Apply Pop Dots to the back of the Small E Fitted Frame die cut and place on top of it's matching spot on the fully stamped image.
- Create the card base using Brown Eyes cardstock and cut to 5-1/2" x 8."
- Glue the white layer to the card base with ZipDry Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
- Zig Clean Color Markers: 044, 060, 061, 062, 065, 068, 072, 075, 092, 093, 302, 400
- My Colors Brown Eyes Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Mixed Media Paper by Canson
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Water Brush by Ranger
- Pop Dots by Glue Dots
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project