Who Am I Pillow Box by Pam Bray
- Place Blowing Leaves Stencil on card stock, apply brown and red ink over top with blending tool.
- Place Swirl Stencil on card stock, apply red ink over the top with blending tool.
- Punch prepared stencil card stock with pillow box punch board, ink edges with brown ink. Form pillow box.
- Add border strip around prepared pillow box.
- Wrap twine around pillow box.
- Stamp image on white paper, color with markers, fussy cut out. Adhere to top of prepared box with pop dots.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Blowing Leaves Metal Stencil 9.99
Also uses these supplies:
- DWLJ863 Swirls Stencil
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Goldenrod)
- ColorBox® Chestnut Roan Ink Pad by Clearsnap®
- Tim Holtz® Barn Red Distress Ink by Ranger®
- Copic® Markers (R24, R27, Y13, YR21, YR27, N2, N3, N4, N6, G12, G14, BV01, BV04)
- Pillow Box Punch Board by WeR Memory Keepers
- Rare Oddities Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Light Purple Twine by Whisker Graphics
- Blending Tool
- Pop Dots™
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project