House-Mouse® Blossom Breeze Swirls Card by Pam Bray
1. Adhere black card stock to card base.
2. Lay stencils on spearmint card stock; apply embossing paste with palette knife. Allow to dry and then repeat. Adhere to card front.
3. Stamp background image on white paper with black in. Apply distress ink over the top. Adhere to spearmint and black card stock. Adhere to card front.
4. Stamp image on white card stock, color with markers. Die cut prepared image and card stock out with dies. Layer together; add to card front with pop dots.
5. Stamp sentiment on white card stock. Die cut sentiment and card stock out with dies. Adhere to front of card.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Amsterdam Flourish Stencil 9.99
- Starry Swirls Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Blossom Breeze Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Friend Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project