House-Mouse Designs® Spring Swing by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 8" by 8-1/2" panel of pink cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Adhere a 1-3/4" by 8-1/2" panel of green cardstock to the card.
- Tie ribbon aroun the card.
- Stamp the image on a white panel of cardstock and color with pencils.
- Back image panel with pink cardstock and adhere to the card .
- Stamp sentiment on a white panel and back with pink cardstock.
- Adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Colored Pencils by Prismacolor®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project