Angel Stencil by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of blue cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Tape the stencil to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of white cardstock and use a 1/2" stencil brush to brush Majestic Blue ink over the whole design, remove the stencil and clean it.
- Place the clean, dry stencil back over the design, then shift it up and to the left about 1/16", tape in place.
- Apply Pearlescent Embossing Paste using a Palette Knife and Paste Spreader, remove stencil and place in water for cleaning.
- Immediately sprinkle Crystal glitter on the wings, halo, bird, and star, carefully tapping off extra away from the rest of the image, let paste dry thoroughly.
- Mount the Angel to a 4 1/2" x 5 3/4" dark blue mat, then to the front of the card toward the left side.
- Stamp the saying, from the Holiday Expressions set, on white cardstock ( 1 1/2" x 1 1/2") with Majestic Blue ink, mount on a dark blue mat (1 3/4" x 1 3/4").
Attach the saying to the lower right side with foam tape.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
VersaFine™ Majestic Blue Ink by Tsukineko®
Classic® Solar WhiteLinen Cover Stock by Neenah Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project