Baby Makes by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold Mixed Media White Paper in half for a 5-1/2 x 4-14 inch card base.
- Randomly stamp ducky from Rubber Duckies Set with black ink onto card base and color.
- Sprinkle Kaleidoscope Embossing Enamel around edges of card front and heat from the back side of paper.
- Stamp Baby Makes with black ink onto white paper and trim out with Fitted Frames dies.
- Sponge orange and light red chalk pastels around edges.
- Cut a frame from Banana Pepper cardstock and adhere sentiment with foam squares.
- Adhere sentiment to card base.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Banana Pepper
- Sketch™ Markers by Copic - Y35, YR04, YR08, E44
- PanPastels® - Orange, Permanent Red Shade
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project