Boughs Metal Stencil by Janelle Stollfus
- Place Boughs Metal Stencil over a trimmed 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch Mixed Media White Paper and tape on all side onto a flat surface.
- Place embossing paste along the long side of the stencil with a palette knife.
- Holding the Paste Spreader at a 30 - 45 degree angle smooth embossing paste across stencil filling in design, return clean unused paste to the container, clean rim and close immediately.
- Remove stencil and clean immediately in a flat bottomed container with warm soapy water and a soft brush. Clean palette knife and spreader.
- When the paste is dry, carefully rub Gelatos onto stenciled design. Use water and a paintbrush to color in the design. Branches - Green Tea and Spearmint with spots of Cotton Candy. Ornament hanger - Mango. Top ornament - Red Cherry, Bubblegum, Cotton Candy, and Lime. Middle ornament - Lavender and Grape. Bottom ornament - Bubblegum and Watermelon.
- Make vertical strips of Texture Gems Ice on branches and sprinkle with Vintage Twinkle Glitter. Tap off excess and return to container.
- Glue onto colored cardstock base.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Gelatos® by Faber-Castell® (Mango, Red Cherry, Bubblegum, Cotton Candy, Lime, Lavender, Grape, Watermelon, Green Tea, Spearmint)
- Texture Gems™ Ice by Faber-Castell®
- Round Watercolor Brush
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project