Build a Bouquet Mom Pop Up Card by Jamie Martin
- Stamp butterfly, vase and daisy on white paper with black ink and color with pencils.
- Use matching die to cut out
- Apply reinkers to the monoprinting plate, spread with a brayer, lay white cardstock on top of the ink, rub and remove. Let dry.
- Stamp inked paper with flowers and leaves. Use matching dies to cut out.
- Stamp sentiment with blue and black inks, cut out with oval die and layer onto decorative paper also cut out with larger oval.
- Use pop up die to cut out pop up portions from decorative paper. Use edge dies on the edges.
- Glue decorative paper to blue cardstock being sure not to glue the pop up portions.
- Glue stamped pieces to pop up portions as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Electric Yellow, Electric Green, Electric Purple, Electric Pink, Electric Blue Radiant Neon Inks by Tsukineko®
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project