Build a Bouquet Thank You Pop Up Card by Jamie Martin
- Stamp flowers and jar on white cardstock with black ink and color with pencils.
- Cut out with matching dies and set aside.
- Stamp sayings on white cardstock with sepia Versafine ink, place oval dies over them and run through your die cut machine. Die cut brown paper and layer.
- Die cut edges from decorative paper and cut with pop up die.
- Glue to cardstock being sure not to glue the pop up portions.
- Glue pieces onto pop ups as shown.
- Sponge edges with brown ink.
- Add pink Dot Sparklers Class A'Peels Stickers as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project