Catnap Christmas and Puppy Presents by Fran Seiford
- Create folded card base from dark green cardstock.
- Adhere a 4" X 3" red panel to card front at the top.
- Adhere a 4" X 2-1/4" green panel to card front at bottom
- Cover the area where the panels meet with a torn strip of scrapbook paper.
- Stamp images on white cardstock.
- Color as desired.
- Die cut images with coordinating cutting dies.
- Tear around greeting panel.
- Adhere images to card front as shown, using 3D Foam Square on the puppy.
Also uses these supplies:
Red, Light Green, and Dark Green cardstock from My Colors
Patterned Paper from BoBunny
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project