Create Sunshine by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the image with Onyx Black VersaFine ink and color using the Tombow colors listed. Die cut the image using the smaller "P" Fitted Frame. Cut the corrugated turquoise cardstock with the larger "P" Fitted Frame. Use foam squares to pop the colored layer up off of the turquoise mat.
- Create the card base using Banana Pepper cardstock cut to 8" x 5 1/2" and fold in half. Sprinkle Chunky White Embossing Enamel around the edges of the card base and heat set from underneath. It's good to work with only 2 sides at a time so that the enamel doesn't spill before you heat set it.
- Cut cork sheet with Letter "B" and cut in half (on the short side). Affix to the card base with Zip Dry glue. Attach mat and top layer to card base with more foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
- FREG021 Chunky White Embossing Enamel
- Dual Brush Markers by Tombow® (947, 879, 133, 177, 062, 055, 985, 942, 856, N15, 990, 443, 526, 451, N79, N89)
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Banana Pepper)
- Turquoise Corrugated Cardstock, Red Cork Sheet by DCWV®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project