Delicate Snow by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Cling Delicate Snowflake on kraft paper with Versamark and emboss with white.
- Sponge the center with Tea Dye Distress Ink in the center of the snowflake.
- Apply small white self adhesive pearls and a red self adhesive rhinestone.
- Stamp sentiment at the bottom with VersaMark and emboss with black.
- Color the word snow in with a white gel pen.
- Glue to a red card.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Ribbon by May Arts®
Tim Holtz® Tea Distress Ink by Ranger®
Self Adhesive Small Pearls
Self Adhesive Red Rhinestone
White Gel Pen
Heat Embossing Tool
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project